Working in areas of food, faith and agriculture the CMC Rural Service program connects local food producers, faith communities and all concerned for the preservation of our rural farmland, water resources and the well-being of our rural communities. We celebrate collaboration between food producers and food consumers through education, advocacy and direct service under the principles of Catholic Social Teaching.
- CMC Culinary Garden production at parish gardens
- CMC Parish Cookbook Archive
- Partner with parish-hosted Winter Farmers’ Markets
- Support for parish social justice education and liturgical opportunities with pastors and staff
- Preserving and prospering rural natural resources through collaborative opportunities
- Multicultural Center Outreach Program (MCOP) a collaboration of faith communities and SW County social service office and agencies to assist Spanish speaking community members and their families
For information please contact:
Tom Nelson, CMC Rural Service Coordinator, using the staff contact form or by calling 608-438-7154.