Employment search assistance is currently available by phone with limited hours due to the pandemic. Click here for more information.
Employment Search Assistance
Tuesday 10:00am to 3:00pm
Thursday 12:00pm to 5:00pm
For an appointment outside these hours please call: Lilliam Post at 608-441-3257. Lilliam’s general office hours are Tuesday through Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm.
How We Can Help:
Individuals looking for employment can find support every step of the way at the CMC. Staff and trained volunteers provide comprehensive employment search assistance, offering one-on-one help in both English and Spanish with the following:
- Connecting with employers who are hiring and following job leads
- Contacting employers about open positions
- Filling out applications
- Resume development
- Cover Letters
- Using the computer to search and apply for jobs
- Setting up an e-mail account for job searching
- Help following up with employers after applying
- Job fairs hosted periodically by employers at the CMC