The Catholic Multicultural Center’s programs and services depend upon the many helping hands of volunteers like you! The CMC has volunteer opportunities for all ages and abilities for both individuals and groups.
Also see our listings on Volunteeryourtime.org. Please note that not all positions have immediate openings.
ESL (English as a Second Language) Teacher or Assistant
Food Pantry Garden Volunteer
Child Care Volunteer
Food Pantry Volunteer
Reception desk (bilingual)
Homework Club Tutor
Computer Lab Assistant
Employment Search Assistant (bilingual)
Ready to get involved? The first step to volunteering is to meet with the Volunteer Coordinator to receive a CMC orientation and fill out a volunteer application. Contact Laura Green using the staff contact form or call 608-441-1180.
If you are required to do court-ordered community service, volunteer opportunities are available. For court-ordered volunteering, contact Antonio Quintanilla using the staff contact form and write “Court-Ordered Community Service” in the subject line. Or, call 608-441-3249.
Reasons to volunteer at the CMC
- Belong to one of Madison’s historical and most trusted community centers
- Meet new people with different backgrounds
- Flexible hours and level of commitment
- Grow through leadership opportunities
- Take steps to address social issues in the South Madison community and beyond
- Practice or learn another language
- Cultural experiences
- See the positive difference you can make in individual’s lives and the community
- “I say to you, whatever you did for one of these least brothers of mine, you did for me.” – Matthew 25:40